Premium Flameworked Murrine for Glass Fusing
always tested compatible
Why buy flameworked murrine?
• My murrine are designed specifically to work with the deformation that occurs during the fusing process – your fused chips look crisp and clear.
• Flameworked canes have consistent design down the length of a cane and between batches – make repeat orders for your customers knowing that the murrine you use will always look exactly the same.
• Consistency in size and shape: all chips in my mixes are between 5.5 and 7.5mm, you will not get teeny tiny unusable chips, chips with holes in the middle, or chips with limited/no design.
• Neatly hand-cut, ultrasonically cleaned, flat-sided chips mean your fused results are beautifully symmetrical with no fuzz and dust.
• I check every single batch for compatibility with fusing glass using the polaroid film test – no cracking of your finished pieces months later, for you or your customers.
• 100% recyclable packaging, and always has been.
Newest items in the Shop
What my customers are saying…
Why not try it yourself?
Take a lesson with me, and learn how to make your own murrine/millefiori and flameworked components for your fused glass creations!